Share it With friends
Day 1: Arava Border - Aqaba
Our representative will meet you upon arrival on the Jordanian side of Arava Border and assist with your entry and visa to Jordan. After, meet the driver and continue to Aqaba. Dinner and overnight in Aqaba.
Day 2: Aqaba – Petra Guided Tour
Breakfast at the hotel, then continue with the driver to Petra for the 3-hour guided site visit. The site is accessed by walking through a kilometer-long chasm (known as the Siq), the walls of which soar to a height of 200m. Petra's most famous monument, the Treasury, appears dramatically at the end of the Siq, carved out of the sheer, dusky-pink rock face. Miraculously well preserved, this massive 43-meter-high façade dwarfs everything around it and perfectly represents the engineering genius of the Nabataeans. While you wander through literally hundreds of tombs, temples and colonnaded streets, your mind finds it easy to picture caravans loaded with frankincense, spices and textiles travelling through the Siq. After the guided tour, have lunch inside Petra at Al Basin Restaurant, then we will climb to the Monastery, hidden high in the hills. It is one of the legendary monuments of Petra. Similar in design to the Treasury but far bigger (50m wide and 45m high), it was built in the 3rd century BCE. The ancient rock-cut path of more than 800 steps starts from the Basin Restaurant. Dinner and overnight in Petra.
Day 3: Petra - Wadi Rum - Arava Border
Breakfast at the hotel, then continue to the natural world heritage site of Wadi Rum, where you can embrace genuine Bedouin way of life. During this once in a lifetime opportunity, live the lifestyle of the nomadic Bedouin people. During a 3 hour 4x4 safari, you will explore the most spectacular and untouched parts of Wadi Rum such as the small arches, red sand dunes, ancient inscriptions and mushroom rocks. We will then have a traditional Bedouin lunch at one of the camps before starting the 1-hour drive to Arava Border.
The program includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival on the Jordanian side of Arava Border
- Visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationalities
- Private transportation throughout the tour with modern full option A/C tourist vehicle
- English speaking driver throughout the program
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program
- Private English speaking site guide in Petra for 3 hours
- Private English speaking guide throughout for 7+ guests
- Lunch inside Petra at Al Basin Restaurant
- 3 hour 4x4 safari in Wadi Rum
- Lunch in Wadi Rum
- 2 nights’ accommodations with dinner and breakfast at the hotels
The program does not include:
- Departure taxes at the border
- Personal travel insurance and expenses.
- Lunch on Day 1
- Tips for the site guide in Petra, the driver, and 4x4 driver in Wadi Rum & hotel staff
- Any other expenses not mentioned