Share it With friends
Day 1: Arava Border – Wadi Rum
Our representative will meet you upon arrival on the Jordan side of Arava Border and assist with your entry and visa to Jordan. After, meet the driver and guide and continue to Wadi Rum for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Wadi Rum - 4x4 to Jebel Hash – Trek to Top of Jebel Hash – 4x4 to Wadi Nuqra (Trekking: 5-6 hours)
Breakfast at the camp, the guide will meet you then travel by 4x4’s to Jebel Al Hash for a wonderful hike up this mountain, probably the most beautiful mountain in Wadi Rum to scramble on. Because you arrive at the highest point (1700m above sea level), you will see all of the different colors that exist in Wadi Rum. Jebel Al Hash is located in the Al Forah area, close to where the Jordanian border intersects the Saudi Arabian border. We will hike through Um Snenah Valley then up the east side of the mountain to the top. Our descent follows a different route down the northwest side of the mountain (near Wadi Nuqra). After the hike we will have lunch, and then go by 4x4 to Wadi Nuqra where we will set up our mobile camp and enjoy a stunning sunset and memorable Bedouin night.
Day 3: Wadi Nuqra – 4x4 to Jebel Um Adami – Trek to Top of Jebel Um Adami - Aqaba
(Trekking: 4 hours)
After breakfast we will travel by jeep to Jebel Um Adami which lies on the border between Jordan and Saudi Arabia. The intersection of the border cuts the mountain into two halves, but we are lucky to have the summit on our side. The summit, which is the highest point in Jordan, is a staggering 1800 m above sea level. We will approach the summit from the northeast side, and from there you will be able to see the amazing Saudi Arabian desert on the far horizon. Also on a clear day, the azure blue waters of the Red Sea (Aqaba) can be seen. This hike lasts 4 hours and we will have lunch here before transferring to Aqaba for some much deserved pampering and relaxation. Dinner and overnight in Aqaba
Day 4: Aqaba – (Optional Snorkeling Adventure) - Arava Border
Breakfast at the hotel, free time until check-out, then we will transfer you to Arava Border.
On this day, we can also arrange an optional 4 hour snorkeling boat adventure before transferring to the border. Please let us know in advance so we can include it in the program.
The program includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival on the Jordan side of Arava Border
- Jordan visa for non-restricted nationalities
- Private transportation according to the program in a modern, full option tourist vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Private English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum
- 4x4’s according to the program
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks
- 1-night camping in Wadi Rum at a Bedouin camp including dinner and breakfast
- 1-night mobile camping including 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
- 1-night accommodation in Aqaba including dinner and breakfast at the hotel
The program does not include:
- Personal expenses and travel insurance
- Departure tax Israel
- Snorkeling trip in Aqaba
- Tips for the drivers, guide, hotel/camp staff
- Any other expenses not mentioned