Share it With friends
Day 1: Amman Airport or land borders -Amman
Upon arrival point, we will meet and assist you at Amman by finishing the proceures of the airport .then we will transfer to the hotel in Amman for dinner and stay overnight .
Day 2: Amman – Madaba Mt.nebo-dead sea
Breakfast at the hotel, then continue with the driver to Madaba to visit the st.George church,with its famous mosaic map and the archaeological park. We will cycle from “Plane circle” to Mount Nebo then form Mount Nebo to Dead sea the lowest point on the earths surface for check in and over night on hotel
Day 3: Dead sea - Karak - Petra
Early morning your bike will be delivered to the Dead sea ,and your luggage will be piked up by jeep and transferred to the hotel in petra .
After you had your breakfast you will start biking to Karak Castle. In the southern part of the Jordan valley our theam will be waiting for you in the shade with fresh prepared tea , fruts, and snaks, you will also have alunch box with you from the hotel. In Karak you willvisit the immense crusaders castle befor transferring to petra via the kings Highway.Over night at hotel in petra .
(Distance of biking today is around 80 Km)
Day 4: Petra
After breakfast, we will go to Petra, the marverous Nabatean city, for hiking afull day. We will go on the back way through the monastery, the tomp, the court, the theatre and the caves till we reach the treasury. Then we will go through the siq up to the city of wadi musa .
In the afternoon you will enjoy ashort biking tour to little petra. Over night at hotel in petra .
(Distance of biking today is around 15 Km)
In the evening, there are afew other option.
- Turkish bath:Turkish bath: a steam bath, a scrub and soap massage at the local Hammam
- Petra by Night, visit Petra lighted by candles until the Treasury with traditional Arabic sitting and story telling. Only each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening
Day 5: Petra – Wadi Araba
Today after breakfast you will load your luggage into the jeep. And you start your third cycling day to the Wadi Araba Desert. For the today there is a jeep with chef with you. Lunch, dinner and breakfast will be freshly prepared during this part of the ride and are included. The jeep takes the food, drink and water, the tents, mattresses and blankets for camping tonight as well. And he will also assist you where needed during the off road ride.
You will pass Prince Hassan Castle, Al Rajef, Dlaghah, Al Thugrah then to Masa’udah where lunch will be prepared by our team in the shade. After lunch and a short break you continue cycling until you reach the sand dunes of the Wadi Araba Desert. Here you will set up camp for tonight and you will enjoy a fresh BBQ dinner. Enjoy the silence and unique landscape around the campfire with the dunes lightning up by the setting sun while thousands of stars sparkle in the sky. Overnight camping in Wadi Araba.
(Distance of biking today is around 65 km).
Day 6: Wadi Araba- Aqaba
After breakfast begin your new cycling day from Wadi Araba Desert to the Red Sea, Aqaba. Today you will pass the areas of AL Rreesheh – Garandal – Rahmeh – Qattar to Aqaba. Our team will be ready for you in the shade with a fresh prepared lunch again. After a short break you continue cycling to the Red Sea. Overnight at a 3* Hotel in Aqaba.
(Distance of biking today is around 97 km).
Day 7: Aqaba- Wadi Rum – Amman
After breakfast your luggage will be loaded and be transferred to the hotel in Amman. You will cycle to the famous Wadi Rum Desert. Before you start your 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum you will have a fresh lunch. The bikes will be picked up from here and you will be transferred to Amman for check in and overnight at a 4* hotel.
(Distance of biking today is around 60 km)
Day 7: Amman Airport or Land borders
After breakfast ,We will transfer to Amman Airport or Land borders for departure.
The program includes:
- Accommodation at 3* Hotels including dinner and breakfast (first night breakfast only).
- Local English Speaking guide in Jerash and Petra
- Entry tickets.
- All meals as noted in the program in the program (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner).
- 5 days rental of bikes, helmets and reflective vest, plus drop off and pick up of the bikes
- Jeep for your luggage and the jeep will also be there to support you if needed.
- 1 overnight of private camping in Wadi Araba including food, tents, mattresses, blankets, jeeps, chef &support team
- water, snacks, and drinks on the road during the cycling tour
- 3 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum, including a fresh prepared lunch
- Liability insurance
- Organization fees
The program does not include:
- Departure taxes at the border
- Personal travel insurance and expenses.
- Tips for the site guide in Petra, the driver, and 4x4 driver in Wadi Rum & hotel staff
- Any other expenses not mentioned