Share it With friends
Day 1: Arava Border – Wadi Hasa
Our representative will meet you upon arrival on the Jordanian side of Arava Border and assist with your entry and visa to Jordan. After, meet the driver and guide continue to Wadi Hasa - Jordan’s natural water park. Over the next three days, we will trek around 20KM. We will start our trek through Afra Hot Springs. It’s a fantastic hike with relaxing views and multiple Hot Springs on the way to enjoy. Lunch, dinner and overnight mobile camping next to the stream.
Day 2: Wadi Hasa
Breakfast at the camp, then with your guide, continue trekking through Wadi Hasa. Admire the magnificent hanging gardens, narrow gorges and hot springs. A dramatic change of scenery is displayed along its lower course, where the wadi cuts a spectacular canyon in red sandstone. Hidden deep inside, shallow streams babble over rocks that soon become foaming rapids were the water can, within a matter of minutes, become shoulder deep. Lunch, dinner and overnight mobile camping next to the stream.
Day 3: Wadi Hasa – Arava Border
Breakfast at the camp, then another beautiful morning in Wadi Hasa. Its upper reaches are carved into white limestone, creating a playground of giant boulders. During your adventure, swim, wade, climb, jump and scramble to steaming pools of paradise. After, we will transfer to Arava Border.
The program includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival on the Jordanian side of Arava Border
- Visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationalities
- Private transportation throughout the tour with modern full option A/C tourist vehicle
- English speaking driver throughout the program
- Private English speaking guide throughout the program
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program
- 2 nights’ mobile camping with lunch and dinner on Day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Day 2, breakfast and lunch on Day 3
- Camping equipment
The program does not include:
- Departure taxes at the border
- Personal travel insurance and expenses.
- Any meals unless mentioned
- Tips for the guide, and driver, and 4x4 driver
- Any other expenses not mentioned