Share it With friends
Day 1 :Queen Alia Airport - Amman
Meet and assist. Transfer to Amman hotel for overnight.
Day 02:Amman - Jerash - Umm Qais - Amman
After breakfast, transfer to visit Jerash, one of the best preserved Greco-Roman cities in the Middle East. Continue to Umm Qais, the ancient Gadara. Back to Amman for overnight.
Day 03:Amman - Madaba - Machaerus - Mount Nebo - The Baptism Site - Dead Sea - Petra
After breakfast visit of Madaba, home of the most famous ancient mosaics. Continue to see the ruins of Machaerus Castle, where St. John was beheaded. Then, to Mount Nebo, with its spectacular view of the Holy Land. Visit of The Baptism Site, “Bethany beyond Jordan”, where Jesus Christ was baptized. Proceed to Dead Sea, the lowest spot on Earth, for swimming. Transfer to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast visit of the “rose-red” city of Petra, the heritage of ancient Nabateans: Al-Siq, the Treasury, the Royal Tombs, the Colonnade Street, and Al-Deir (the Monastery). Back to the same hotel for overnight.
Day 5:Petra - Queen Alia Airport
Transfer to Airport for departure.
The program includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival at Amman Airport
- Jordan visa for non-restricted nationalities
- Private transportation according to the program in a modern, full option tourist vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Private English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program
- 4 nights’ accommodations at 3*, 4*, or 5* hotels with breakfast at the hotels
The program does not include:
- Personal expenses and travel insurance
- Lunches unless mentioned; drinks in general
- Departure tax
- Tips for the drivers, guide, camel handlers, hotel/camp staff
- Any other expenses not mentioned